Property owners in Iloilo province can now pay their real property taxes (RPT) through the internet thus avoiding the hassle of lining-up and waiting for hours just to pay for their transactions.
This after the Land Bank of the Philippines declared the Province of Iloilo as official merchant of their Electronic Payment Portal (ePP). ePP is an alternative payment channel that allows clients to pay for products and services offered by government and private institutions via the internet.
As such, the Province of Iloilo is the first LGU in Western Visayas to avail of electronic collection of real property taxes (RPT). This will allow thousands of taxpayers to pay their RPT through EPaymentPortal.landbank.com or https://www.landbank.com and enjoy the convenience of anytime payment 24/7!
Property owners can simply follow the following steps upon entering the LandBank's secured webpage.
- Access https://www.landbank.com
- Click the log-in icon under the ePayment Portal
- Type the word Iloilo on the search bar and click the Province of Iloilo on the search result
- Click drop down menu and choose REAL PROPERTY TAXES
- Follow on screen instruction and you will be able to pay your taxes in less than a minute HASSLE FREE!
Governor Arthur Defensor, Sr. welcomed this development which will provide convenience to the taxpayers in the province. He likewise thanked LandBank for choosing the province as a pilot area of its ePP service in this part of the country.