Salvacion L. Sibonga
Provincial Government Assistant Department Head
Mandate and Functions:
- Sets the direction of ICT Program of the Province of Iloilo.
- Plans, organizes, manages and controls the ICT Projects of the Province of Iloilo.
- Coordinates directly with the user Departments regarding system projects to be developed, maintained and enhanced.
- Formulates policies/strategies necessary to launch and sustain the ICT Program.
- Develop policy guidelines for the efficient and effective implementation of the network system.
- Institutes Management Controls and Procedures in all areas of coverage of the Network system.
+6333 328 7979 / 328 7900 (Loc. 179)
+6333 337 7979
+6333 337 0869
ICTMO, 3rd Floor Left Wing, Iloilo Provincail Government
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Trouble-shooting , Repair and Assistance to Network / Hardware / Software Problems
- In-House Software Development and Enhancement
- Intranet / Internet Maintenance and Administration
- Website Maintenance
- Software User's Training and Support
Projects and Programs:
- Records Management System - used by the Provincial Administrator's Office since 2012
- Electronic Document Tracking System 0eDTS) - legacy system operational since 2005 to the present and now in the process of mugration to updated database systems
- Personnel Information Management System - legacy system functional since 1997 to present (includes modules on Service Records, Leave Credits, Payroll System, Employee Ledgers, Voucher System and ATM System for Landbank.
- Biometric System for Time and Attendance
- Asset Management System - functional but on-going development for the General Service Office for report generation
- Personnel Information System
- Iloilo Provincial Population Information System (IPPIS) - updating of existing database
- Capitol Website - Migration from Joomla to Drupal
- Provincial Treasurer's Office Cash Division Monitoring System
Systems Developed for the LGU
- Assessment System (ASSYS2 V2) with Tax Map Component andf Mobile INquiry System
- Municipal Treasury Collection System on RPT Component
- Mayor's Permit and Licensing System
- IP-Telphony Communication System - will reduce charges for telephone services.