Iloilo Province is grateful to have 33 Healthcare Facilities accredited with KonSulta Package evaluated and assessed by the Philippine Health Insurance (PhilHealth) Corporation.
PhilHealth came up with this program under the Universal Healthcare Law that aims to provide more benefits for PhilHealth members. It can greatly help in outpatient situations.
A private or government health facility can be accredited by PhilHealth to provide the KonSulTa Benefit Package.
The application for Konsulta accreditation is open to non-hospital facilities such as rural health units, ambulatory surgical clinics and infirmaries.
PHILHEALTH KONSULTA PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDES – Consultations, Laboratories such as CBC, urinalysis, fecalysis, sputum microscopy, pap smear, fasting blood sugar, oral glucose tolerance test, ECG, chest x-ray and Medicines.
These Medical Services may be availed at any PhilHealth Accredited Health facilities in the Province of Iloilo such as the following:
PRIMARY CARE FACILITIES
1. Banate Rural Health Unit and Birthing Facility
2. Batad Rural Health Unit
3. Bingawan Rural Health Unit
4. Carles Rural Health Unit and Birthing Clinic
5. Concepcion Primary Care Facility
6. Dingle Rural Health Unit and Birthing Facility
7. Igbaras Municipal Health Office
8. Lemery Rural Health Unit
9. Leon Rural Health Unit
10. Ajuy Rural Health Unit
11. Oton Rural Health Unit
12. Lambunao Rural Health Unit
13. San Enrique Rural Health Unit
14. San Joaquin Rural Health Unit
15. Sara Rural Health Unit
16. Tubungan Rural Health Unit and Birthing Facility
1. Dr. Ricardo Y. Ladrido Memorial Hospital, Lambunao, Iloilo
2. Governor Niel D. Tupas Sr. District Hospital, Barotac Viejo, Iloilo
3. Ramon Tabiana Memorial District Hospital, Cabatuan, Iloilo
via: Iloilo Provincial Health Office