- Defensor inaugurates teen center in Mina
- BFAR-6 to give out boats, cash in San Dionisio
- 6 face illegal logging raps
- Iloilo awaits WB’s approval of P262M road project
- New 3ID commander visits Gov
- Authorities join forces for effective ‘hulbot’ ban
- Mutya ng Pilipinas Overseas visit
- Solidar embarks in tree rehab in Yolanda-ravaged towns
- 76, 738 kids free of measles, polio in 5 days
- Defensor hails SC’s decision on airtime limit
LOILO – The Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources - Region 6 will be giving out boats and cash incentives to 213 fishermen who were affected by Super Typhoon Yolanda in San Dionisio this coming Thursday.
ILOILO – Six persons who tried to transport 22 pieces of illegally-cut Narra logs to the black market are now facing charges before the San Dionisio’s Municipal Circuit Trial Court here.
ILOILO – The provincial government here awaits the decision of World Bank on their proposed rehabilitation of 28-kilometer Imbang Grande-Tagubong-Gemumua Agahon-Agtabo farm-to-market road in Passi City –the longest in the whole of Visayas.
ILOILO – Solidar Switzerland, an international humanitarian organization, is set to launch a tree growing project in three Yolanda-ravaged towns here in an effort to restore the environment that monster storm ruined.
ILOILO – In just five days, the Provincial Health Office was able to immunized 76,738 children against two highly contagious diseases such as measles and polio in 43 local government units in the province.
ILOILO – Governor Arthur Defensor Sr. hailed the Supreme Court for declaring the Commission on Election’s ceiling on political campaign advertisement as unconstitutional.
ILOILO – Thousands of barangay officials here are now pursuing delinquent tax payers in a bid to help the provincial government reap the desired P338.6-million tax goal by the end of the year.
ILOILO – Pursuant to the provincial government’s commitment to youth development, the Provincial Population Office launched on Thursday the search for the most outstanding school-based multi-purpose teen center here.